[IGSSTATION-3122]: ISPA: data publication resuming

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Wed Jun 10 12:35:32 PDT 2009

IGS Station Mail          10 Jun 12:35:53 PDT 2009      Message Number 3122

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The internet/power problems at the IGS station on Easter Island (ISPA) have been
repaired.  Data publication resumed yesterday.  We are in the process of
collecting the missing data since May 13th.  We will send a follow up message
once the missing data has been published and we know for sure how much data is lost.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the ISPA station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, and IRIS-IDA in San
Diego, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert