[IGSSTATION-2774]: RBAY: data gap

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Mon Jan 12 08:30:02 PST 2009

IGS Station Mail          12 Jan 08:30:04 PST 2009      Message Number 2774

Author:  David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We recently experience a data gap at the Richardsbay, South Africa (RBAY)
station.  The data outage started on Jan 11th at 00:00 and lasted until Jan 12th
at 14:06 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the RBAY station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and HartRAO, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert