[IGSSTATION-2761]: BOGT: station down

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Tue Jan 6 14:13:07 PST 2009

IGS Station Mail          06 Jan 14:13:10 PST 2009      Message Number 2761

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing an equipment problem at the Bogota, Columbia (BOGT) IGS
station.  Data publishing stopped on Jan 4th around 21:00 UTC.  We are
troubleshooting the problem and hope to have the station back soon.

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the BOGT station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and INGEOMINAS with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert