[IGSSTATION-2759]: ISPA: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Tue Jan 6 09:21:31 PST 2009

IGS Station Mail          06 Jan 09:21:33 PST 2009      Message Number 2759

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We recently had a power outage at the IGS station on Easter Island (ISPA).  The
data outage started on Jan 2nd around 23:00 UTC and ended on Jan 5th around
20:15 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the ISPA station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, and IRIS-IDA in San
Diego, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert