[IGSSTATION-2738]: TORP: receiver change

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Mon Dec 22 08:03:44 PST 2008

IGS Station Mail          22 Dec 08:03:44 PST 2008      Message Number 2738

Author:  David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

I was notified over the weekend that the receiver at the Torrance Airport, CA
(TORP) station was changed.  The receiver model remains the same Ashtech Z-XII3
as before.  Due to the late notification, the RINEX data file published for Dec
20th (2008.355) had the wrong information in the header.  I have re-submitted
the corrected RINEX file this morning.  An updated site log has been submitted
to the IGS-CB.

We apologize for the inconvenience of this error.

This site is maintained and operated by the USGS.

Best Regards,
David Maggert