[IGSSTATION-2713]: NANO: Receiver Change - addition of GLONASS

Schmidt, Michael Michael.Schmidt at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Dec 10 15:55:47 PST 2008

IGS Station Mail          10 Dec 15:55:50 PST 2008      Message Number 2713

Author: Michael Schmidt

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID:     NANO
DOMES No.:          40138M001
MONUMENT No.        957000
LOCATION:           Winchelsea Island, Nanoose, B.C., Canada

ADVISORY:

The Leica CRS1000 was replaced by a Leica GRX1200GGPRO effective 2008-12-09T21:00Z.

An updated site log has been submitted to the CB and is also available by FTP from:

ftp://wcda.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/pub/siteinfo/

To ensure the new data flow is robust we have withheld submitting data for 24hrs. As initial test appear to be robust we have resumed hourly data posting to CDDIS and SOPAC and
have submitted all data files for D345.

The 24 hour file for D344 ends at 20:59:30UT.

The data submissions with the new receiver (GPS + GLONASS) commence D345.

GLONASS users: Please advise if there are any issues with the data as our initial processing will be limited to TEQC.

Regards

Mike

Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.   MSchmidt at nrcan.gc.ca   Skype: ccds-pgc
TEL +1 250-363-6760    FAX +1 250-363-6565  Mobile +1 250-920-6128
Geological Survey of Canada, Natural Resources Canada
Commission giologique du Canada, Ressources naturelles Canada
PO Box 6000 Sidney BC Canada V8L 4B2
Street/Rue:
  9860 West Saanich Rd
  North Saanich BC