[IGSSTATION-2694]: CIC1: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Mon Dec 1 10:30:20 PST 2008

IGS Station Mail          01 Dec 10:30:23 PST 2008      Message Number 2694

Author:  David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We recently experienced a data outage from the Ensenada, Mexico (CIC1) station.
  Unfortunately, no data was recorded between November 22nd (2008.327) 22:00 UTC
- November 24th (2008.329) 18:45 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the CIC1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and CICESE with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert