[IGSSTATION-2693]: SIMO: recent data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Mon Dec 1 10:28:34 PST 2008

IGS Station Mail          01 Dec 10:28:37 PST 2008      Message Number 2693

Author:  David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We recently experienced a data outage from the Simonstown, South Africa (SIMO)
station.  Unfortunately, no data was recorded between November 28th (2008.333)
20:00 UTC - December 1st (2008.336) 14:52 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SIMO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp, with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science
Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert