[IGSSTATION-2635]: YKRO: new data again available

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Nov 11 15:30:53 PST 2008

IGS Station Mail          11 Nov 15:30:55 PST 2008      Message Number 2635

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are very pleased to revive the Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast (YKRO) IGS
station. New Ashtech GPS equipment, new computer, and new Internet
access have been installed, and new data will be available very shortly
from the data centers. The new data will start from September 30th
(2008.274).

Please note that the antenna height has changed for this station. An
updated log has been submitted to the IGS-CB.

We would also like to acknowledge the excellent help and assistance from
personnel at the Bureau National D'Etudes Techniques in Yamoussoukro in
facilitating this upgrade.

Maintenance and operations of the YKRO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Bureau National D'Etudes Techniques
with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

 -Oivind Ruud