[IGSSTATION-2449]: Mana resumes sending data

Giovanni.Sella Giovanni.Sella at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 26 13:33:08 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          26 Aug 13:33:10 PDT 2008      Message Number 2449

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
  I'm pleased to inform you that we have finally resolved the data
communication problem with site MANA. We anticipate getting most if not
all of the data from the site going back to July, it will take a few
days to assess any data gaps.
  Sincerely,
  Giovanni

The site is operated by the Nicaragua Instituto de Geodesia y Cartografia

--
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
CORS Program Manager,

NOAA-NOS, SSMC3-8716, 1315 East-West Hwy.        ngs.corscollector @
noaa.gov
Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA                   For PROPOSED CORS e-mail:
Tel 001-301-713-3198x126, Fax 001-301-713-4324   ngs.proposed.cors @
noaa.gov

CORS Guidelines: www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/Establish_Operate_CORS.html