[IGSSTATION-2346]: NLIB: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Mon Jun 30 10:19:55 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          30 Jun 10:20:07 PDT 2008      Message Number 2346

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We did unfortunately have an unrecoverable data outage from the North Liberty,
Iowa (USA) GPS station (NLIB) over the weekend. No data was recorded between
June 29th (2008.181) ~21:00 UTC - June 30th (2008.182) ~16:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the NLIB station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the National Radio Astronomy Observatory, North
Liberty Iowa with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus
Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert