[IGSSTATION-2345]: HRAO: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Mon Jun 30 08:16:30 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          30 Jun 08:16:39 PDT 2008      Message Number 2345

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We experienced a data outage at the Hartebeesthoek RAO, Krugersdorp South Africa
(HRAO) station this weekend.  The outage started on June 28th (2008.180) ~19:00
UTC and lasted until June 30th (2008.182) ~06:45 UTC.

We would like to acknowledge the help and assistance of personnel from HartRAO
in restoring operations.  Site personnel are investigating the cause of the
power problem.

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may caused.

Maintenance and operations of the HRAO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp, with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science
Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert