[IGSSTATION-2339]: KUNM: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Thu Jun 26 06:19:12 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          26 Jun 06:19:30 PDT 2008      Message Number 2339

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We did unfortunately have an unrecoverable data outage at the Kunming,
PRC (KUNM) IGS station. No data was recorded between June 20th (2008.172)
08:56 UTC - June 24th (2008.176) 00:15 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the KUNM station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Yunnan Observatory, Chinese Academy of
Sciences with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior
Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert