[IGSSTATION-2219]: SIMO: data publishing has resumed

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Apr 21 13:40:30 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          21 Apr 13:40:37 PDT 2008      Message Number 2219

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

After an extended outage, the IGS Station in Simonstown, South Africa
(SIMO) is again delivering new data. An updated IGS log has been
submitted to the IGS-CB with updated coordinates. There was no GPS
changes at the station.

We did unfortunately have a long data gap. No data was recorded between
October 17th (2007.290) 07:00 UTC - April 7th (2008.098) 17:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this extended outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SIMO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp,
with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

 -Oivind Ruud