[IGSSTATION-2212]: RABT: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Wed Apr 16 15:38:25 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          16 Apr 15:38:32 PDT 2008      Message Number 2212

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We experienced a short data outage from the Rabat, Morocco (RABT)
station. Unfortunately, no data was recorded between April 15th
(2008.106) 17:00 UTC - April 16th (2008.107) 20:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the RABT station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, MIT and EMI, with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

-Oivind Ruud