[IGSSTATION-2161]: HOB2: Communication Outage [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Michael.Moore at ga.gov.au Michael.Moore at ga.gov.au
Wed Mar 19 18:07:26 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          19 Mar 18:07:46 PDT 2008      Message Number 2161

Author: Mike Moore

                  Geoscience Australia
            Australian Regional GPS Network
                  Geodetic Operation

GPS TRACKER id:   HOB2
DOMES No.         50116M004
CDP No.           N/A
MONUMENT NO.      AU016
LOCATION.         Mount Pleasant
                  Hobart, Tasmania
                  AUSTRALIA

ADVISORY:

Communications to HOB2 have failed since DOY 075, we are currently working to
resolve the issues on site. We expect the outage to extend until after March
26th when a local site contact will be available to help with repairs.

Another notice will be sent when normal operation resume. We are unable to say at this stage if any data has been lost.

Regards,

Mike

Michael Moore
Geodesy
Geoscience Australia Earth Monitoring Group (GEM)
Telephone: (+61 2) 62499052
Fax: (+61 2) 62499929
Email: Michael.Moore at ga.gov.au
Web: http://www.ga.gov.au/
GPO Box 378, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia