[IGSSTATION-2132]: HARV: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Mar 10 15:54:29 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          10 Mar 15:54:35 PDT 2008      Message Number 2132

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We experienced a data outage from the Harvest Oil Platform (HARV) over
the weekend. Unfortunately, no data was recorded between March 7th
(2008.067) ~18:00 UTC - March 10th (2008.070) ~19:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operation of the HARV station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL and UNAVCO, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

-Oivind Ruud