[IGSSTATION-2112]: CNMR and GUUG outage for just under 3 hours most days

Giovanni.Sella Giovanni.Sella at noaa.gov
Mon Mar 3 14:21:33 PST 2008

IGS Station Mail          03 Mar 14:21:39 PST 2008      Message Number 2112

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
  We are aware of the recurring data gap for almost 3 hours starting a
little after 1200h ever since the new equipment was installed at these
stations. We are working on resolving this problem.
  Giovanni

CNMR is operated in collaboration with the Commonwealth of the Northern
Marianas

GUUG is operated in collaboration with the University of Guam
--
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
CORS Program Manager,

NOAA-NOS, SSMC3-8716, 1315 East-West Hwy.        ngs.corscollector @
noaa.gov
Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA                   For PROPOSED CORS e-mail:
Tel 011-301-713-3198x126, Fax 011-301-713-4324   ngs.proposed.cors @
noaa.gov

CORS Guidelines: www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/Establish_Operate_CORS.html