[IGSSTATION-1965]: BREW: small change/addition to antenna cable

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Dec 14 13:55:03 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          14 Dec 13:55:05 PST 2007      Message Number 1965

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

In order to make our receiver at the NRAO-Brewster, WA (BREW) IGS
station fit on an assigned equipment shelf the addition of an N-type, 90
degree (elbow) connector was necessary. The elbow connector was
installed at the receiver end of the antenna cable today, December 14th
(2007.348) 18:37 UTC.

A new log has been submitted to the IGS-CB with this change recorded in
section 4.2.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the BREW station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Brewster NRAO VLBA Station with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

  -Oivind Ruud