[IGSSTATION-1962]: NPLD: Change of contact person

Peter Stacey peter.stacey at npl.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 07:26:33 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          14 Dec 07:26:35 PST 2007      Message Number 1962

Author: Peter Stacey

Dear IGS Colleagues,

I am leaving NPL at the end of the month to take up a research post at UCL. As a result, the contact person for the IGS station
NPLD is changing to Peter Whibberley. An updated site log will be submitted to reflect this change.

May I take this opportunity to thank all my IGS colleagues for their
assistance over the past five years, it has been much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Peter

Peter
Stacey
Time, Frequency & The Metre Group
National Physical Laboratory
Teddington
Middlesex
TW11 0LW
U.K.
Tel: +44 20 8943 6311
Fax: +44 20 8943 6529
email:
peter.stacey at npl.co.uk

This e-mail
and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and
Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY