[IGSSTATION-1948]: Status USNO and GUUG and MANA

Giovanni.Sella Giovanni.Sella at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 7 13:44:41 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          07 Dec 13:44:42 PST 2007      Message Number 1948

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
   I regret to inform you that we continue to be unable to resolve the
data flow issues with both GUUG and USNO. At both sites there are local
IT issues to receiver issues that are proving difficult to resolve. We
know that GUUG has ceased collecting data since 2007-291. USNO continues
to have intermittent data failures and outages.
  MANA continues to have very poor data tracking and we are trying to
get the site upgraded.
  Thank you for your patience.
  Giovanni

GUUG is run in collaboration with University of Guam
USNO is run in collaboration with US Naval Observatory
MANA is run in collaboration with Istituto Nicaraguense de Estudios
Territoriales
--
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
CORS Program Manager,

NOAA-NOS, SSMC3-8716, 1315 East-West Hwy.        ngs.corscollector @
noaa.gov
Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA                   For PROPOSED CORS e-mail:
Tel 011-301-713-3198x126, Fax 011-301-713-4324   ngs.proposed.cors @
noaa.gov