[IGSSTATION-1946]: WTZL Receiver replaced, new firmware, antenna replaced, antenna height changed

Rudi Stöger stoeger at fs.wettzell.de
Thu Dec 6 03:57:12 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          06 Dec 03:58:03 PST 2007      Message Number 1946

Author: Rudi Stoeger

Ladies and Gentlemen

My colleagues replaced the GPS+GLONASS receiver
LEICA GRX1200GGPRO Serial Number 350109
Firmware 5.50/3.014 with the
LEICA GRX1200GGPRO Serial Number 355315
Firmware 5.60/3.014 and the GPS+GLONASS antenna
LEIAX1202       NONE Serial Number 06100022 with the
LEIAT504GG      LEIS Serial Number 200480
in the GPS+GLONASS Permanent Tracking Station WTZL
in the Fundamentalstation Wettzell, Germany,
2007-12-06T08:50Z.

The antenna height Marker->ARP Up Ecc (m) changed from
000.1892 to 000.0605 m

Although WTZL is not an accepted IGS Station,
we also know users of this site and will inform
them with an IGS Station Mail.

With best regards
Rudi