[IGSSTATION-1941]: DGAR: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Dec 4 12:04:15 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          04 Dec 12:04:18 PST 2007      Message Number 1941

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately unable to publish any data from the Diego Garcia (DGAR) IGS station. We are having some connection problems, and are working with our local contacts to identify and resolve the problems. There is a high probability that we will see unrecoverable data outages, but a complete update will be sent out as soon as we are back operational.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage my cause.

Maintenance and operations of the DGAR station is a collaborative effort supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Air Force Space Command, Diego Garcia with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud