[IGSSTATION-1931]: BREW: data publishing is resuming

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu Nov 29 11:31:15 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          29 Nov 11:31:17 PST 2007      Message Number 1931

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-1925].
The GPS receiver (ASHTECH UZ-12) upgrade at the NRAO-Brewster, WA (BREW)
IGS station has been completed, and data is again being published
starting November 28th (2007.332) 00:00 UTC. There was a short data
outage after about 22:00 UTC on November 27th (2007.331) when the
receiver was replaced. A new log has been submitted to the IGS-CB.

We would like to acknowledge the help and assistance of the personnel at
the NRAO-Brewster station in this upgrade.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the BREW station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Brewster NRAO VLBA Station with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

   -Oivind Ruud