[IGSSTATION-1921]: CRAO: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Nov 20 10:12:05 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          20 Nov 10:12:17 PST 2007      Message Number 1921

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We have unfortunately experienced a data outage from the Simeiz, Ukraine
(CRAO) station. No data was recorded between November 18th (2007.322)
~15:30 UTC - November 19th (2007.323) ~15:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operation of the CRAO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

-Oivind Ruud