[IGSSTATION-1917]: NLIB: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Nov 19 16:01:02 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          19 Nov 16:02:52 PST 2007      Message Number 1917

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We did unfortunately have an unrecoverable data outage from the North
Liberty, Iowa (USA) GPS station (NLIB) over the weekend. No data was
recorded between November 17th (2007.321) ~05:00 UTC - November 19th
(2007.323) ~05:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the NLIB station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the National Radio Astronomy Observatory,
North Liberty Iowa with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

  -Oivind Ruud