[IGSSTATION-1887]: LAMA hourly and daily data files resubmission: DOY 300-308

Pawel Wielgosz pawel.wielgosz at uwm.edu.pl
Wed Nov 7 11:39:01 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          07 Nov 11:39:19 PST 2007      Message Number 1887

Author: Pawel Wielgosz

Dear Colleagues,

Due to Internet server failure at the LAMA station the RINEX files
from DOYs 300 to 308 were stuck inside our internal network.
The problem is now resolved and the hourly and daily data files were
resubmitted to OLG Data Center.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

With best regards,

Pawel Wielgosz & LAMA station team.

Dr. Pawel Wielgosz
Institute of Geodesy
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
Oczapowskiego 1
10957 Olsztyn, POLAND

tel.: +48 89 5233279
fax: +48 89 5234768