[IGSSTATION-1883]: MCM4: receiver swap in progress

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Nov 5 16:54:52 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          05 Nov 16:54:59 PST 2007      Message Number 1883

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The McMurdo, Ross Island (MCM4) operations and data collection has been
temporarily halted as we are swapping out the ASHTECH Z-XII3 receiver
with a UZ-12 receiver. As soon as we have verified operations data
publishing will resume.

We apologize for the interruption in service.

Maintenance and operations of the MCM4 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL and UNAVCO with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.