[IGSSTATION-1862]: SUTH: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Oct 22 14:27:52 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          22 Oct 14:27:53 PDT 2007      Message Number 1862

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately experiencing a network outage to the Sutherland,
South Africa (SUTH) IGS station. Local personnel are investigating the
problem, and we will let you know as soon as we have more information
regarding the outage and of any data loss.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the SUTH station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and HartRAO, with funding provided by  NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.