[IGSSTATION-1856]: UNBJ/UNB2/UNB3: WVR and Met Sensors Planned Outage

Richard B. Langley lang at unb.ca
Fri Oct 19 07:50:56 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          19 Oct 07:51:05 PDT 2007      Message Number 1856

Author: Richard Langley

Needed roof repairs require that we temporarily dismantle the WVR and met
sensors at UNB today. The met sensors are used to provide the RINEX met files
for IGS station UNBJ and IGS L2C Test station UNB3. Also, we are required to
temporarily dismantle the antenna for UNB SuomiNet station SA26, also known as
UNB2. The antenna for UNBJ/UNB3 is not affected. It is hoped that the roof
work will only take a couple of weeks. A further message will be sent when the
equipment is back in operation.

 Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: lang at unb.ca
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3
     Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/