[IGSSTATION-1815]: NPLD: Minor change in hardware

Peter Stacey peter.stacey at npl.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 04:19:10 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          26 Sep 04:19:16 PDT 2007      Message Number 1815

Author: Peter Stacey

Dear IGS colleagues,

We are in the process of installing a 20MHz filter on the frequency input to NPLD, since the signal looked quite distorted.
Hopefully this will make the NPLD clock offset values more stable. As a result, NPLD will be missing some data over the next day or so, but should still produce daily files.
For those using NPLD to obtain traceability back to UTC(NPL), this means that the Ref Delay will change slightly. I am hoping to quantify this change and include it in our CGGTTS
data from today onwards.

Kind Regards,

Peter

Peter Stacey
Time and Frequency
National Physical
Laboratory
Teddington
Middlesex
TW11 0LW
U.K.
Tel: +44 20 8943 6311
Fax: +44 20 8943 6529
email: peter.stacey at npl.co.uk

This e-mail and any attachments may
contain confidential and/or
privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such
information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY