[IGSSTATION-1811]: PIMO: data gap

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Sep 24 14:07:05 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          24 Sep 14:07:16 PDT 2007      Message Number 1811

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We unfortunately had an unrecoverable data outage at the Quezon City, Philippines (PIMO) IGS station this weekend. The data gap is from September 22nd (2007.265) ~07:00 UTC - September 23rd (2007.266) ~23:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the PIMO station is a collaborative effort supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Ateneo de Manila University - Manila Observatory with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.