[IGSSTATION-1769]: REYZ Shut down about 19th September

Rudi Stöger stoeger at fs.wettzell.de
Thu Sep 6 06:28:47 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          06 Sep 06:30:41 PDT 2007      Message Number 1769

Author: Rudi Stoeger

Ladies and Gentlemen

My colleagues will travel to Iceland and
they will shut down the REYZ GPS+GLONASS
Permanent Tracking Station about 19th September 2007.

The REYZ GPS+GLONASS Permanent Tracking
Station is operating additional to the REYK GPS
Permanent Tracking Station in Reykjavik, Iceland.

My colleagues will upgrade REYK to a GPS+GLONASS
Permanent Tracking Station with new receiver, computer,
also with RTCM 3.0 Data Stream a.s.o.

With best regards
Rudi