[IGSSTATION-1761]: BOGT: data publishing resuming

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Sep 4 16:42:03 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          04 Sep 16:42:04 PDT 2007      Message Number 1761

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-1711].
The tracking problems at the Bogota, Columbia (BOGT) IGS station have
been resolved (antenna replaced) and data publishing will resume. There
was unfortunately a data gap between August 2nd (2007.214) 20:00 UTC -
August 16th (2007.228) 00:00 UTC. An updated log has been submitted to
the IGS-CB.

We would like to acknowledge the quick help from our local collaborators
at INGEOMINAS in Bogota in restoring operations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the BOGT station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and INGEOMINAS with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.