[IGSSTATION-1742]: JAMA decommisioned due to hurricane damage

Giovanni.Sella Giovanni.Sella at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 28 06:48:26 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          28 Aug 06:48:27 PDT 2007      Message Number 1742

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear colleagues,
  I regret to inform you but site JAMA has been decommissioned. The site
was damaged by the hurricane. As a number of you have noticed the data
beginning on day 232 onwards have been spotty or show significant
offset. We intend to the rebuild the site but do not have a time frame
at this time. If IGS is interested we will be happy to resubmit the new
site.
  Sincerely,
  Giovanni
--
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
CORS Program Manager,

NOAA-NOS, SSMC3-8716, 1315 East-West Hwy.        ngs.corscollector @
noaa.gov
Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA                   For PROPOSED CORS e-mail:
Tel 011-301-713-3198x126, Fax 011-301-713-4324   ngs.proposed.cors @
noaa.gov