[IGSSTATION-1739]: QUIN: data publication resuming

Victoria Andreatta andreatta at unavco.org
Mon Aug 27 13:21:59 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          27 Aug 13:22:01 PDT 2007      Message Number 1739

Author: Victoria Andreatta, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the tracking problems at the Quincy, CA
(QUIN) station have been resolved and data publication will resume
starting 2007.228.  An updated log has been submitted to the
International GNSS Service.  Unfortunately there was an unrecoverable
data outage from 2007-08-10T06:00Z to 2007-08-15T23:59Z.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the QUIN station is a collaborative effort
supported by  JPL and UNAVCO with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

Victoria Andreatta