[IGSSTATION-1722]: KUNM: more data outages

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Wed Aug 15 10:30:24 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          15 Aug 10:30:28 PDT 2007      Message Number 1722

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately still having some reoccurring ftp data transfer
problems from the Kunming, PRC (KUNM) IGS station. We are still hopeful
that the missing data can be retrieved once the connection has been
restored. Any data outages will be reported at that time.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the KUNM station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Yunnan Observatory, Chinese Academy of
Sciences with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior
Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.