[IGSSTATION-1711]: BOGT: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Aug 6 15:31:14 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          06 Aug 15:31:25 PDT 2007      Message Number 1711

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing tracking problems at the Bogota, Columbia (BOGT) IGS
station and are unable to publish any data at this point. The problems
started around 20:00 UTC on August 2nd (2007.214). We are working with
our local contacts to identify the problem and will send out an update
as soon as we have identified the cause.

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the BOGT station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and INGEOMINAS with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.