[IGSSTATION-1673]: Updated equipment for station KUUJ

Peter Taylor taylor at geod.nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Jul 17 08:28:30 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          17 Jul 08:28:32 PDT 2007      Message Number 1673

Author: TAYLOR
ADVISORY: New log file for station KUUJ generated on Tue Jul 17 11:20:08 EDT 2007.
On May 26, 2005 our site at Kuujjuuarapik went down.
Various equipment substitutions failed to revive the site until
the antenna cable was replaced on August 03, 2005.
Although the only failed equipment was the antenna cable, the
substitute receiver and antenna erroneously remained installed
on the site.
We recently discovered the site log and RINEX headers have been
in error since August 03, 2005.
An updated site log has been submitted to the IGS.
30 second RINEX data file resubmission will be delayed.