[IGSSTATION-1668]: DUBO: Data unavailable 2007-07-13

Schmidt, Michael MSchmidt at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Jul 13 16:27:20 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          13 Jul 16:27:23 PDT 2007      Message Number 1668

Author: Michael Schmidt
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: DUBO
DOMES No.:      40137M001
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    924000
LOCATION:       Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba, Canada

ADVISORY:

We have unfortunately been unable to contact the receiver. We believe the power supply may have failed in which case the data is lost. We anticipate obtaining help from our site
contact early next week (July 16).

Apologies for the disruption in data availability.

Regards

Mike

Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.                 MSchmidt at nrcan.gc.ca
TEL +1 250-363-6760    FAX +1 250-363-6565  Mobile +1 250-920-6128
Geological Survey of Canada, Natural Resources Canada
Commission giologique du Canada, Ressources naturelles Canada
PO Box 6000 Sidney BC Canada V8L 4B2
Street/Rue:
  9860 West Saanich Rd
  North Saanich BC
  Canada V8L 3S1

Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

     http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn