[IGSSTATION-1663]: DLFT: Network outage Delft EPN/IGS stations

Hans van der Marel H.vanderMarel at tudelft.nl
Wed Jul 11 02:08:11 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          11 Jul 02:08:13 PDT 2007      Message Number 1663

Author: Hans van der Marel

The glass fiber cable for IP trafic to the building housing the
GNSS receivers in Delft (DELF, DLFT, DLF3, a.o.) has been
damaged during digging activities.

At the moment no data can be retrieved from these stations.

It is not known how long the interruption will last, but we will
do our best to restore the communications as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Hans van der Marel
--
dr.ir. H. van der Marel, Department of Earth Observation and Space Systems
(DEOS/MGP), Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Delft University of Technology,
Phone/fax: ++31 (0)15 278 4907 / 3711, Email: H.vanderMarel at tudelft.nl