[IGSSTATION-1642]: HOLB: data postings suspended

Schofield, Brian bschofie at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Jul 3 13:15:01 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          03 Jul 13:15:02 PDT 2007      Message Number 1642

Author: Brian Schofield

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: HOLB
DOMES No.:      40130M001
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    927005
LOCATION:       Holberg, B.C., Canada

ADVISORY:

Since D121 (May 2, 2007) we have been experiencing tracking problems with our receiver at HOLB. Lately the tracking has become so poor as to make the data worthless. We are
therefore suspending all postings until further notice. A site visit will be planned to investigate the problem further.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Brian

                 http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/index_e.php
Brian Schofield                          schofield at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca
TEL +1 250-363-6701    FAX +1 250-363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada              Commission giologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada                 Ressources naturelles Canada
P.O.Box 6000                             B.P. 6000
9860 West Saanich Road                   9860 West Saanich Rd
Sidney, B.C.                             Sidney (C.B.)
Canada  V8L 4B2                          Canada V8L 4B2
Government of Canada                     Gouvernement du Canada