[IGSSTATION-1592]: NLIB: two short data outages

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu May 31 15:59:36 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          31 May 15:59:42 PDT 2007      Message Number 1592

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We have experienced two short data outages from the North Liberty, Iowa
(USA) GPS station (NLIB). Due to a local RFI experiment on-site the
receiver lost satellite lock between ~16-18:00 UTC on May 29th and 30th
(2007.149-150). No further experiments are scheduled at this point.

The NLIB site log has been updated with this information in Section 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the NLIB station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the National Radio Astronomy Observatory,
North Liberty Iowa with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.