[IGSSTATION-1571]: SOLA: data publishing is resuming

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu May 17 14:08:18 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          17 May 14:08:20 PDT 2007      Message Number 1571

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are very pleased to resume data publishing from the Solar Village,
Saudi Arabia (SOLA) station. The communication equipment has been
upgraded and new daily files are available from the data centers
starting April 25th (2007.115) 16:29 UTC. There were no GPS equipment
changes and no updated log has been submitted at this time.

We would like to acknowledge the dedicated work and help from personnel
from KACST and MIT in restoring the communications from this station.

We apologize for the inconvenience this lengthy outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SOLA station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, MIT, UNAVCO, and King Abdullah City for Science and
Technology (KACST) with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.