[IGSSTATION-1563]: KSMV and KGNI

IchikawaR richi at nict.go.jp
Thu May 10 23:27:11 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          10 May 23:27:23 PDT 2007      Message Number 1563

Author: ICHIKAWA Ryuichi, NICT, Japan

Dear IGS Colleagues:

We had some electrical trouble and receiver problems at Kashima (KSMV)
and Koganei (KGNI), Japan. Until today we have fixed these problems and
have salvaged some data sets which were acquired from DOY37 to DOY128
of 2007. Unfortunately, we have lost some data sets at both stations as
follows,

<Data lost at Koganei (KGNI)>
 DOY045
 DOY075-DOY081
 DOY084
 DOY090-DOY100
 DOY111
 DOY112
 DOY119
 DOY126

<Data lost at Kashima (KSMV)>
 DOY045-DOY056
 DOY074-DOY082
 DOY126

In addition, we have some data gaps as follows,

<Data gaps at Koganei (KGNI)>
 DOY044: 08:56 UTC - 23:59 UTC
 DOY074: 12:08 UTC - 23:59 UTC
 DOY085: 00:00 UTC - 02:05 UTC, 13:03 UTC - 23:59 UTC
 DOY110: 11:10 UTC - 23:59 UTC
 DOY113: 00:00 UTC - 12:33 UTC
 DOY125: 11:44 UTC - 23:59 UTC

<Data gaps at Kashima (KSMV)>
 DOY044: 05:19 UTC - 23:59 UTC
 DOY057: 00:00 UTC - 17:01 UTC
 DOY073: 08:07 UTC - 23:59 UTC
 DOY125: 08:22 UTC - 23:59 UTC

We have already submitted whole salvaged data into KASI data center,
Korea. We are also going to submit same data sets into CDDIS after the
CDDIS server will boot again.

We are now reconstructing a data transfer procedure to data center. So,
it may cause some delay of data transfer. We are going to restart an
automatic data transfer within a couple of days.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing.

Best regards,

Ryuichi

_/ ICHIKAWA Ryuichi, Ph.D. <e-mail: richi at nict.go.jp>              _/
_/ <http://www2.nict.go.jp/w/w122/ka/index.html>                   _/
_/ Kashima Space Research Center,                                  _/
_/ National Institute of Information and Communications Technology _/