[IGSSTATION-1552]: new site name RIO2 (RIOG Antenna mount broken on February 3th)

Markus Ramatschi maram at gfz-potsdam.de
Mon Apr 30 05:15:33 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          30 Apr 05:13:33 PDT 2007      Message Number 1552

Author: Markus Ramatschi

Dear Colleagues,

the monumentation of the RIOG antenna was repaired in early March 2007, leading to an
offset of approx. 10 mm in height and 5 mm in horizontal direction. Thus we decided to
rename the station into RIO2. A new station log file has being submitted to the IGS.

Data submission will start today, and I will submit all data back to March 15. 2007 too.

Best regards
Markus Ramatschi

--

     Dr. Markus Ramatschi