[IGSSTATION-1538]: IISC: data publishing has resumed

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Apr 23 15:21:53 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          23 Apr 15:21:54 PDT 2007      Message Number 1538

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-1534].
We are again retrieving and publishing data from the IGS station in
Bangalore, India (IISC). There was unfortunately an unrecoverable data
outage between April 18th (2007.108) ~09:00 UTC - April 23rd (2007.113)
~05:30 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the IISC station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the CSIR center for Mathematical modeling
and Computer Simulation in Bangalore with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,