[IGSSTATION-1525]: DUBO: data outage

Schofield, Brian bschofie at NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Apr 16 17:17:15 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          16 Apr 17:17:19 PDT 2007      Message Number 1525

Author: Brian Schofield
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: DUBO
DOMES No.:      40137M001
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    924000
LOCATION:       Lac DuBonnet, Manitoba, Canada

ADVISORY:

We experienced a data outage which affected all of our Benchmark receivers, and no data was recorded at DUBO between April 14th (2007.104) 22:07 UT to April 16th (2007.105) 00:06
UT.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards

Brian

                 http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/index_e.php
Brian Schofield                          schofield at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca
TEL +1 250-363-6701    FAX +1 250-363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada              Commission giologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada                 Ressources naturelles Canada
P.O.Box 6000                             B.P. 6000
9860 West Saanich Road                   9860 West Saanich Rd
Sidney, B.C.                             Sidney (C.B.)
Canada  V8L 4B2                          Canada V8L 4B2
Government of Canada                     Gouvernement du Canada