[IGSSTATION-1516]: DRAO: Data loss 2007-04-14

Schofield, Brian bschofie at NRCan.gc.ca
Sat Apr 14 23:26:14 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          14 Apr 23:26:16 PDT 2007      Message Number 1516

Author: Brian Schofield

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: DRAO
DOMES No.:      40105M002
MONUMENT No.    887006
LOCATION:       Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory (DRAO)
                Penticton B.C, Canada

ADVISORY:

For some reason, our Benchmark receiver at DRAO stopped tracking at 22:07 UT on D104 (April 14). At the exact same time, our other Benchmark receivers at CHWK, DUBO, WILL and
WSLR also stopped tracking. We are currently attempting to re-initiate tracking at these sites, and will hopefully have the issue resolved over the next day. In the meantime,
there will be permanent data gaps of various lengths at these Benchmark sites.

Our apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.

Regards,

Brian

                 http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/index_e.php
Brian Schofield                          schofield at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca
TEL +1 250-363-6701    FAX +1 250-363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada              Commission giologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada                 Ressources naturelles Canada
P.O.Box 6000                             B.P. 6000
9860 West Saanich Road                   9860 West Saanich Rd
Sidney, B.C.                             Sidney (C.B.)
Canada  V8L 4B2                          Canada V8L 4B2
Government of Canada                     Gouvernement du Canada