[IGSSTATION-1498]: RBAY: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Apr 9 14:12:28 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          09 Apr 14:12:30 PDT 2007      Message Number 1498

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately having a receiver problem at the Richardsbay, South
Africa (RBAY) station, and are unable to collect and publish any data at
this point. We will work on replacing the receiver as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the RBAY station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and HartRAO, with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.